WANT TO JOIN IN ON THE CONVERSATION?

BECOME A MEMBERRegister

Fans First

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Calbrooks
Calbrooks's picture
POST COUNT: 7202
Found the Easter Bunnies new favorite candy
0

I am not sure how I have never seen these before. But I am ordering  bunch. Or maybe just the ten pound bag! 

http://amzn.to/2ockQ2s

The Shadow
The Shadow's picture
POST COUNT: 7923
Re: Found the Easter Bunnies new favorite candy
0

Calbrooks wrote:

I am not sure how I have never seen these before. But I am ordering  bunch. Or maybe just the ten pound bag! 

http://amzn.to/2ockQ2s

And how much of that $32 goes into the McCaskeys pockets? I personally will spend not one red cent on anything Bears branded, until they put a respectable product on the field once again. They start winning again on a regular basis and I will consider buying some merchandise. Until then I will wear my existing collection of jerseys of former players with pride.

Rebuilt!

Bears are who we hoped they'd be.

Calbrooks
Calbrooks's picture
POST COUNT: 7202
Re: Found the Easter Bunnies new favorite candy
0

The Shadow wrote:

 

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY Calbrooks

I am not sure how I have never seen these before. But I am ordering  bunch. Or maybe just the ten pound bag! 

http://amzn.to/2ockQ2s

And how much of that $32 goes into the McCaskeys pockets? I personally will spend not one red cent on anything Bears branded, until they put a respectable product on the field once again. They start winning again on a regular basis and I will consider buying some merchandise. Until then I will wear my existing collection of jerseys of former players with pride.

I don't know, but if you buy it fro the link I get 4-6% of it for the boards... :)

Train like you are 2nd, but play like you are 1st.

LeicesterBear
LeicesterBear's picture
POST COUNT: 72
Re: Found the Easter Bunnies new favorite candy
0

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C87ER5mXkAE_TJX.jpg:large

saw this on twitter, looks like Sanchez is looking in new places for the Easter Eggs

PapaBear.OR
PapaBear.OR's picture
POST COUNT: 10455
Re: Found the Easter Bunnies new favorite candy
0

LeicesterBear wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C87ER5mXkAE_TJX.jpg:large

saw this on twitter, looks like Sanchez is looking in new places for the Easter Eggs

WTF?!

........ now that aint right.

Butkus never wore an earring

The Shadow
The Shadow's picture
POST COUNT: 7923
Re: Found the Easter Bunnies new favorite candy
0

LeicesterBear wrote:

saw this on twitter, looks like Sanchez is looking in new places for the Easter Eggs

Cutler was heard to exclaim!

DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebuilt!

Bears are who we hoped they'd be.

PapaBear.OR
PapaBear.OR's picture
POST COUNT: 10455
Re: Found the Easter Bunnies new favorite candy
0

Shameless plug is shameless.

Butkus never wore an earring

The Shadow
The Shadow's picture
POST COUNT: 7923
Re: Found the Easter Bunnies new favorite candy
0

Rebuilt!

Bears are who we hoped they'd be.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
MEMBERS ONLINE: 0