WANT TO JOIN IN ON THE CONVERSATION?

BECOME A MEMBERRegister

Chicago Bears Fan Forum

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Grizzled
Grizzled's picture
POST COUNT: 219
RANK : HALL OF FAME
Quinn Doubtful for Sunday
0

It seems that Robert Quinn, after missing much of training camp with injury issues, is doubtful for Sunday's game with the Lions. I'm not sure if Mingo or Iyiegbuniwe or ? will be the replacement. I was hoping to see Quinn in action with Mack and the Bears' D, guess it will have to wait another week.

Calbrooks
Calbrooks's picture
POST COUNT: 8810
Re: Quinn Doubtful for Sunday
0

So far, not an upgrade over Floyd. Lot of money for a bench warmer.

Train like you are 2nd, but play like you are 1st.

billwade
billwade's picture
POST COUNT: 2020
Re: Quinn Doubtful for Sunday
0

Calbrooks wrote:

So far, not an upgrade over Floyd. Lot of money for a bench warmer.

I became skeptical when Quinn said he chose the Bears with a coin flip. I would not be surprised if this turns into another Pernell McPhee signing. I hope I'm wrong

When you bleed, make it orange and navy blue

The Shadow
The Shadow's picture
POST COUNT: 10622
Re: Quinn Doubtful for Sunday
0

billwade wrote:

 

Calbrooks wrote:

So far, not an upgrade over Floyd. Lot of money for a bench warmer.

I became skeptical when Quinn said he chose the Bears with a coin flip. I would not be surprised if this turns into another Pernell McPhee signing. I hope I'm wrong

That was my thought too!

Charles Leno, Jr. and Cody Whitehair are SOLID!

2021 is the year the Bears put it all together! (2020 is a scrub)

Go Bears!

 

Calbrooks
Calbrooks's picture
POST COUNT: 8810
Re: Quinn Doubtful for Sunday
0

The Shadow wrote:

 

billwade wrote:

 

Calbrooks wrote:

So far, not an upgrade over Floyd. Lot of money for a bench warmer.

I became skeptical when Quinn said he chose the Bears with a coin flip. I would not be surprised if this turns into another Pernell McPhee signing. I hope I'm wrong

That was my thought too!

Id be thrilled if we manage to pull McPhee level out of the deal. Personally I don't expect more than Chicago getting their very own Albert Haynseworth. 

Train like you are 2nd, but play like you are 1st.

The Shadow
The Shadow's picture
POST COUNT: 10622
Re: Quinn Doubtful for Sunday
0

I was very skeptical of this signing as he had not had a sustained record of double digit sack totals. He has had years where he was not much to look at, stats wise. Was it a bad team he was on or was it just not a contract year. Injuries happen, but lets not make a habit of it, okay! Mingo was ineffective in his place. Vaughters replaced Mingo and was better, but still not impactful enough.

Charles Leno, Jr. and Cody Whitehair are SOLID!

2021 is the year the Bears put it all together! (2020 is a scrub)

Go Bears!

 

HIREPLY
6 posts / 0 new
Last post
MEMBERS ONLINE: 0