- With the changes in Dallas he could become available, say what you want about the Cowboys but they were first in total yards per game (431.5), second in passing yards per game (296.9), and fifth in rushing yards per game (134.6). This guy has the experience and cred to get it done.
- Andy Reid and Nagy connection via time in Philadelphia, this season was his first as QB coach in KC, promoted from offensive quality coach prior to that, he has no experience as OC or playcaller. His name keeps coming up but I don't like it.
- had success as an offensive coordinator for the Rams from 2009-10 and then the Vikings in 2017, ties to Nagy, as they both were on the Eagles staff in 2008, ties to Andy Reid who he worked with from 1999-2008, familiar with the kind of offense Nagy is running, experience calling plays and successful track record at it. A hire along these lines would give me confidence/hope.
- ties to Andy Reid 2003-12 with Reid in Philadelphia and has familiarity with the kind of offense Nagy runs. He also worked with Nagy from 2008-12 during his time with the Eagles, Ravens offensive coordinator from 2016-18 but let go prior to their success moving on with Jackson. Not sure if he called plays or not?
- last four years as quarterbacks coach with the Bears, personally I'm not sure why he was not let go. Zero experience, this would not be a good sign anything is going to change imo. If you are going to scapegoat Harry and Helfritch I don't understand how this guy remains much less gets promoted.
- Not sure if this is even a viable option and if it were why he was not installed in the first place, ties to Andy Reid 2000-05 as everything from offensive coordinator to assistant head coach in Kansas City