WANT TO JOIN IN ON THE CONVERSATION?

BECOME A MEMBERRegister

Chicago Bears Fan Forum

45 posts / 0 new
Last post
Corn Cob
Corn Cob's picture
POST COUNT: 7997
Re: The Cut Thread
0

PapaBear.OR wrote:

Mizzel should show up here soon, I'm calling it now.

Hell....he should of been on last year's cut list!

Matt Nagy: "I know we need to run the ball more. I'm not an idiot."

The Shadow
The Shadow's picture
POST COUNT: 10398
Re: The Cut Thread
0

Corn Cob wrote:

 

PapaBear.OR wrote:

Mizzel should show up here soon, I'm calling it now.

Hell....he should of been on last year's cut list!

Mizzell ws cut last year and then signed to the PS

You just wait till next year!

2020 is the year the Bears put it all together!

Go Bears!

 

Corn Cob
Corn Cob's picture
POST COUNT: 7997
Re: The Cut Thread
0

The Shadow wrote:

 

Corn Cob wrote:

 

PapaBear.OR wrote:

Mizzel should show up here soon, I'm calling it now.

Hell....he should of been on last year's cut list!

Mizzell ws cut last year and then signed to the PS

didn't remember that.....must of been a brain freeze

Matt Nagy: "I know we need to run the ball more. I'm not an idiot."

The Shadow
The Shadow's picture
POST COUNT: 10398
Re: The Cut Thread
0

Phone home Elliot! Fry cut, Eddie is on the clock!

And then there was one.....

You just wait till next year!

2020 is the year the Bears put it all together!

Go Bears!

 

Calbrooks
Calbrooks's picture
POST COUNT: 8662
Re: The Cut Thread
0

The Shadow wrote:

Phone home Elliot! Fry cut, Eddie is on the clock!

And then there was one.....

Nagy must have finally given up that Fry could develop enough leg strength fast enough. Especially since he was not notably more consistent than Pineiro. 

I guess we now wait and see in Nagy has faith Pineiro can gain the consistany needed to go with his leg strength. One thing to remember, Pineiro is still very new at kicking. As long as he is continually showing signs of improvement. 

Train like you are 2nd, but play like you are 1st.

PapaBear.OR
PapaBear.OR's picture
POST COUNT: 13237
Re: The Cut Thread
0

Calbrooks wrote:

 

The Shadow wrote:

Phone home Elliot! Fry cut, Eddie is on the clock!

And then there was one.....

Nagy must have finally given up that Fry could develop enough leg strength fast enough. Especially since he was not notably more consistent than Pineiro. 

I guess we now wait and see in Nagy has faith Pineiro can gain the consistany needed to go with his leg strength. One thing to remember, Pineiro is still very new at kicking. As long as he is continually showing signs of improvement. 

Ok well, hmmm, ok then.  Seems to me they pulled that trigger a little early with two preseason games left togo, but so be it.

Butkus never wore an earring

PapaBear.OR
PapaBear.OR's picture
POST COUNT: 13237
Re: The Cut Thread
0

Roster moves: Bears elevate Anderson, cut Sowell

 

Hours before their game against the Redskins, the Bears on Monday promoted defensive tackle Abdullah Anderson from the practice squad to the active roster and terminated the contract of tight end Bradley Sowell.

 

https://www.chicagobears.com/news/roster-moves-bears-elevate-anderson-cut-sowell

WoW 

Butkus never wore an earring

Calbrooks
Calbrooks's picture
POST COUNT: 8662
Re: The Cut Thread
0

PapaBear.OR wrote:

Roster moves: Bears elevate Anderson, cut Sowell

 

Hours before their game against the Redskins, the Bears on Monday promoted defensive tackle Abdullah Anderson from the practice squad to the active roster and terminated the contract of tight end Bradley Sowell.

 

https://www.chicagobears.com/news/roster-moves-bears-elevate-anderson-cut-sowell

WoW 

Makes me think that Pace is close to bringing in a new TE. Maybe a trade for? Sorry to see that the Sowell experiment has failed. Am impressed that Pace and/or Nagy were willing to fold and not drag it out.

Train like you are 2nd, but play like you are 1st.

The Shadow
The Shadow's picture
POST COUNT: 10398
Re: The Cut Thread
0

Calbrooks wrote:

 

PapaBear.OR wrote:

Roster moves: Bears elevate Anderson, cut Sowell

 

Hours before their game against the Redskins, the Bears on Monday promoted defensive tackle Abdullah Anderson from the practice squad to the active roster and terminated the contract of tight end Bradley Sowell.

 

https://www.chicagobears.com/news/roster-moves-bears-elevate-anderson-cut-sowell

WoW 

Makes me think that Pace is close to bringing in a new TE. Maybe a trade for? Sorry to see that the Sowell experiment has failed. Am impressed that Pace and/or Nagy were willing to fold and not drag it out.

Wow! Pace and Nagy read at least part of my post! They cut Sowell, but they elevated the wrong guy! I said: Elevate Nall to play RB/FB/TE.....

You just wait till next year!

2020 is the year the Bears put it all together!

Go Bears!

 

Corn Cob
Corn Cob's picture
POST COUNT: 7997
Re: The Cut Thread
0

Something to ponder......

 

Matt Nagy: "I know we need to run the ball more. I'm not an idiot."

HIREPLY
MEMBERS ONLINE: 0