WANT TO JOIN IN ON THE CONVERSATION?

BECOME A MEMBERRegister

NFL News

27 posts / 0 new
Last post
PapaBear.OR
PapaBear.OR's picture
POST COUNT: 11808
Re: 2018 Awards
0

_Afrocomb wrote:

 

PapaBear.OR wrote:

The first 51 players of PFF’s Top 101 players includes Bears’ Kyle Fuller, Bryce Callahan, Eddie Goldman, and Prince Amukamara.

66. KYLE FULLER

81. BRYCE CALLAHAN, CHICAGO BEARS

88. EDDIE GOLDMAN, CHICAGO BEARS

100. PRINCE AMUKAMARA, CHICAGO BEARS

PFF will continue to release more players over time (finishing this friday), so we’ll update this as more Bears are named.

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2019/2/5/18212825/chicago-bears-make-the-pff-top-50-101-kyle-fuller-bryce-callahan-eddie-goldman-prince-amukamara

I'm really glad to see Goldman get a little love... he deserves it.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-the-top-101-players-from-the-2018-nfl-season

Eddie Jackson comes in at #14, Akiem Hicks at #11. Top ten still to be announced!

 

I would be shocked if Mack is not in that top 10, so 7 of 11 Bears defensive starters make the list.  That is pretty damn good!

Butkus never wore an earring

_Afrocomb
_Afrocomb's picture
POST COUNT: 658
Re: 2018 Awards
0

PapaBear.OR wrote:

 

_Afrocomb wrote:

 

PapaBear.OR wrote:

The first 51 players of PFF’s Top 101 players includes Bears’ Kyle Fuller, Bryce Callahan, Eddie Goldman, and Prince Amukamara.

66. KYLE FULLER

81. BRYCE CALLAHAN, CHICAGO BEARS

88. EDDIE GOLDMAN, CHICAGO BEARS

100. PRINCE AMUKAMARA, CHICAGO BEARS

PFF will continue to release more players over time (finishing this friday), so we’ll update this as more Bears are named.

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2019/2/5/18212825/chicago-bears-make-the-pff-top-50-101-kyle-fuller-bryce-callahan-eddie-goldman-prince-amukamara

I'm really glad to see Goldman get a little love... he deserves it.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-the-top-101-players-from-the-2018-nfl-season

Eddie Jackson comes in at #14, Akiem Hicks at #11. Top ten still to be announced!

 

I would be shocked if Mack is not in that top 10, so 7 of 11 Bears defensive starters make the list.  That is pretty damn good!

Mack came in at #10

PapaBear.OR
PapaBear.OR's picture
POST COUNT: 11808
Re: 2018 Awards
0

_Afrocomb wrote:

 

PapaBear.OR wrote:

 

_Afrocomb wrote:

 

PapaBear.OR wrote:

The first 51 players of PFF’s Top 101 players includes Bears’ Kyle Fuller, Bryce Callahan, Eddie Goldman, and Prince Amukamara.

66. KYLE FULLER

81. BRYCE CALLAHAN, CHICAGO BEARS

88. EDDIE GOLDMAN, CHICAGO BEARS

100. PRINCE AMUKAMARA, CHICAGO BEARS

PFF will continue to release more players over time (finishing this friday), so we’ll update this as more Bears are named.

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2019/2/5/18212825/chicago-bears-make-the-pff-top-50-101-kyle-fuller-bryce-callahan-eddie-goldman-prince-amukamara

I'm really glad to see Goldman get a little love... he deserves it.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-the-top-101-players-from-the-2018-nfl-season

Eddie Jackson comes in at #14, Akiem Hicks at #11. Top ten still to be announced!

 

I would be shocked if Mack is not in that top 10, so 7 of 11 Bears defensive starters make the list.  That is pretty damn good!

Mack came in at #10

YEP.....

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2019/2/8/18217449/khalil-mack-makes-7-chicago-bears-pff-top-101-players-of-2018-list-chuck-pagano-pro-football-focus

Sure enough.  7 of 11, if Pagano can't make hay with these guys he should of just stayed on the couch. 

Butkus never wore an earring

The Shadow
The Shadow's picture
POST COUNT: 9174
Re: 2018 Awards
0

PapaBear.OR wrote:

 

_Afrocomb wrote:

 

PapaBear.OR wrote:

 

_Afrocomb wrote:

 

PapaBear.OR wrote:

The first 51 players of PFF’s Top 101 players includes Bears’ Kyle Fuller, Bryce Callahan, Eddie Goldman, and Prince Amukamara.

66. KYLE FULLER

81. BRYCE CALLAHAN, CHICAGO BEARS

88. EDDIE GOLDMAN, CHICAGO BEARS

100. PRINCE AMUKAMARA, CHICAGO BEARS

PFF will continue to release more players over time (finishing this friday), so we’ll update this as more Bears are named.

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2019/2/5/18212825/chicago-bears-make-the-pff-top-50-101-kyle-fuller-bryce-callahan-eddie-goldman-prince-amukamara

I'm really glad to see Goldman get a little love... he deserves it.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-the-top-101-players-from-the-2018-nfl-season

Eddie Jackson comes in at #14, Akiem Hicks at #11. Top ten still to be announced!

 

I would be shocked if Mack is not in that top 10, so 7 of 11 Bears defensive starters make the list.  That is pretty damn good!

Mack came in at #10

YEP.....

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2019/2/8/18217449/khalil-mack-makes-7-chicago-bears-pff-top-101-players-of-2018-list-chuck-pagano-pro-football-focus

Sure enough.  7 of 11, if Pagano can't make hay with these guys he should of just stayed on the couch. 

My veiw is, if he cannot improve an already great defense, he should have stayed at home and puttered in the garden. This is no job to take, because you were bored at home and running errands for the wife! This is the DeFacto leadership position of the CHICAGO BEARS DEFENSE! There is no higher honor......

Having a lot of tools does not make you a Carpenter.  -Vic Fangio

 

PapaBear.OR
PapaBear.OR's picture
POST COUNT: 11808
Re: 2018 Awards
0

The Shadow wrote:

My veiw is, if he cannot improve an already great defense, he should have stayed at home and puttered in the garden. This is no job to take, because you were bored at home and running errands for the wife! This is the DeFacto leadership position of the CHICAGO BEARS DEFENSE! There is no higher honor......

Agreed, but to be honest I will be satisfied if he can just mainain it at the same level.  2018 is going to be a tough act to follow.  The bar has been set very high........

Butkus never wore an earring

The Shadow
The Shadow's picture
POST COUNT: 9174
Re: 2018 Awards
0

PapaBear.OR wrote:

 

The Shadow wrote:

My veiw is, if he cannot improve an already great defense, he should have stayed at home and puttered in the garden. This is no job to take, because you were bored at home and running errands for the wife! This is the DeFacto leadership position of the CHICAGO BEARS DEFENSE! There is no higher honor......

Agreed, but to be honest I will be satisfied if he can just mainain it at the same level.  2018 is going to be a tough act to follow.  The bar has been set very high........

If the defense only maintains the status quo and the offense does not take another major step forward, we will not see a repeat of 2018. To be sure the Bears stay on top, this defense needs to be even better and shoot for the number 1 defense, across the board, in the league, not top 5.

Nagy needs to get his offense and Bishkit to take the next step getting to blow out, juggernaut level capability.

Bears have now learned that homefield in the playoffs guarantees nothing.

Do not leave the game in the hands of your kicker.

Having a lot of tools does not make you a Carpenter.  -Vic Fangio

 

HIREPLY
MEMBERS ONLINE: 0